- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P261 Avoid breathing vapours.
- P302+P350 IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
- P305+P338+P351 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- EUH202 Cyanoacrylate. Danger. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Persons suffering from allergic reactions to acrylates should avoid contact with the product.