- H315 Causes skin irritation.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335 May cause respiratory irritation.
- P102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P261 Avoid breathing vapours.
- P302+P352 If on skin: Wash with plenty of water/soap.
- P305+P351+P338 If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312 Call a poison centre/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P501 Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point.
- EUH202 Cyanoacrylate. Danger. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Keep out of the reach of children.