- H222 Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H229 Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P211 Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P251 Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P410+P412 Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F.
- EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
In case of insufficient ventilation and/or through use, explosive/highly flammable mixtures may develop.
Precautions for safe handling
Do not pierce or burn, even after use. If handled uncovered, arrangements with local exhaust ventilation have to be used. Do not breathe gas/fumes/vapour/spray. Do not spray on naked flames or any incandescent material. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking. Take precautionary measures against static discharges. Vapours can form explosive mixtures with air. Heating causes rise in pressure with risk of bursting.
Conditions for safe storage
Keep container tightly closed. Keep in a cool, well-ventilated place. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not store together with: Oxidising agent, pyrophoric or self-heating substances. Keep away from food, drinks and animal feeding stuffs.