- EUH208 Contains N-[3-(Trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ethylenediamine. May produce an allergic reaction.
- EUH210 Safety data sheet available on request.
Human health dangers
- Frequent persistent contact with the skin can cause skin irritation.
- H225 Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
- H334 May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P303+353+361 IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water.
- P305+338+351 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P405 Store locked up.
- P501 Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point, in accordance with local, regional, national and/or international regulation.
- EUH066 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- EUH208 Contains hexamethylene-1,6-diisocyanate (CAS no. 28182-81-2), 4,4'-diphenylmethane diisocyanate, isomers and homologues (CAS no. 9016-87-9). May produce an allergic reaction.